Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

I enjoyed the game but several times became irritated because when I returned to the game, half of my progress had been lost. I played for a while yesterday then when I tried to get the "Daily reward" the game made me restart, sending me back an entire town... besides that the game is fun though.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

awesome

very very high replay value, iv been playing for a few days now... (ik how sad) but its alot of fun. great game. is there a downloadable version?

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

a little help

i LOVE this game, iv never been able to get past level 6 but its still a great game

im trying a new thing, its kinda like this a tower defence game, i know next to nothing about actionscripting and stuff like that so i was wondering if you knew any good tutorials or something like that into creating a game like this

if you do that would be AMAZING!

Rome Puzzle Rome Puzzle

wtf?

ok you gota great game there, such a great game that i WANTED to download it, but i got to your website and its no were to be found, you cant say that you download the full version without having a full friggin version!

thats crap, thats why i gave you a 5 insted of a 9 or a 10, so please get a real full version on your website!

Mario Sliding Puzzle Mario Sliding Puzzle

Its Imposable!

well its not my cupa tea

i hate slide puzzles but i gave you a save point

soo good luck

jogo52793 responds:

Well I guess this is aimed at people who like these puzzles.